Labels

Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Salt & Battery, Greenwich Village (4/5)

Coming from a high school in the Flatiron District of the City, I came looking for a place near by that wasn't McDonald's or a pizza joint. I also watched the Food Network, a daily routine. Having watched episodes of Throwdown with Bobby Flay (Bobby Flay used to go to my high school), I found the perfect place for fish and chips...
A Salt & Battery specializes in the cuisines of Great Britain, especially fish and chips! I'll be honest, I've only really tried their fish and chips, but their menu includes so much more! (Fried Mars bars included). For a little over $10.00, you can enjoy authentic fish and chips at a more than substantial portion. What is really unique and complements the fish and chips is their homemade tartar sauce. Tangy and creamy atop crispy and flaky fish and chips, what more could you ask for?
112 Greenwich Avenue
(12th and 13th Streets)

1 comment:

  1. You could ask for a fried Mars bar, because they have those

    ReplyDelete